SVP of Global Sales & Service
Quantum-Si is pioneering a new generation of technology to create the market of Next Generation Protein Sequencing (NGPS). Similar to Next Generation DNA Sequencing (NGS), which gave us a blueprint of what could happen by studying our DNA, NGPS enables an unbiased view of the proteome through improved scale, resolution, and sensitivity leading to better understanding of disease and improved general health.
We operate at the intersection of biochemistry, chemistry, hardware, molecular biology, photonics, semiconductor chips, and software with a goal to drive a digital transformation of a $44 billion dollar proteomics market.
Join us on the journey to transform healthcare, motivated by the idea that the products you work on will change the lives of millions of people around the world.
The Senior Vice President of Global Sales and Service will be responsible for leading the company’s sales and service operations and teams across the globe. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of driving revenue growth, building high-performance teams, and delivering exceptional customer experiences in the life sciences industry.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Develop and execute the company’s global sales and service strategy to achieve growth targets and increase market share, including our operational approach to begin selling in international geographies.
- Lead, motivate and develop a team of highly motivated sales professionals that are accountable to deliver on revenue, funnel, and activity targets.
- Oversee and build commercial operations function to support a sales organization that is focused on forecast accuracy and overall accountability.
- Stand up international and local service operations, including customer service, technical service and instrument repair/depot with a fit for purpose organization to meet the needs of a growing and developing commercial footprint.
- Build Field Applications Team, training and enablement team to support sales cycle and sales process for our portfolio
- Work with Marketing and Product teams to implement effective sales strategies, and campaigns.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, partners and regulatory bodies, to support business growth.
- Develop and manage budgets for all departments and ensure all activities are executed within plan.
- Communicate regularly with the executive team to provide update on sales forecast and funnel to support overall cashflow projections for the corporation.
Baseline skills, experiences, and attributes:
- >15 years of sales/service management experience.
- Significant experience in international geographies to assess needs and local requirements.
- Experience standing up sales organization from scratch, building teams.
- Proven track record of delivering revenue growth.
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills.
- Strong leadership skills, with ability to be decisive and take quick action.
Domestic and international travel 25% - 40% of the time depending on location.
We offer great perks:
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Fully covered medical insurance plan along with a generous company sponsored health reimbursement account, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability
- Flexible Paid Time Off - personal responsibility for managing our own time, workload and results plus 14 paid holidays inclusive of MLK Day, Juneteenth, Indigenous People’s Day and Veterans Day
- Parental Leave - we provide a generous 10 week parental leave and additional 6-8 weeks pregnancy related leave for birthing parents
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
The estimated base salary range for this role based in the United States of America is: $280,000 - $325,000. Compensation decisions are dependent on several factors including, but not limited to, level of the position, an individual’s skills, knowledge and abilities, location where the role is to be performed, internal equity, and alignment with market data. Additionally, all full-time employees are eligible for our discretionary bonus program and equity as part of the compensation package.
Quantum-Si does not accept agency resumes.
Quantum-Si is an E-Verify and equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.