VP Demand Generation & Corporate Brand
Quantum-Si is pioneering a new generation of technology to create the market of Next Generation Protein Sequencing (NGPS). Similar to Next Generation DNA Sequencing (NGS), which gave us a blueprint of what could happen by studying our DNA, NGPS enables an unbiased view of the proteome through improved scale, resolution, and sensitivity leading to better understanding of disease and improved general health.
We operate at the intersection of biochemistry, chemistry, hardware, molecular biology, photonics, semiconductor chips, and software with a goal to drive a digital transformation of a $44 billion dollar proteomics market.
Join us on the journey to transform healthcare, motivated by the idea that the products you work on will change the lives of millions of people around the world.
The VP of Demand Generation & Corporate Brand will enhance, build and drive market awareness, demand generation, and the brand and communications strategy for Quantum-Si. This individual will build a team of marketing professionals to focus on developing demand for our technology and awareness of our brand and mission. They will be held to commercial revenue key performance indicators around brand equity, lead generation, and overall revenue attainment.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Own and execute on a corporate brand development and awareness strategy
- Partner with the team to lead, develop and implement marketing strategies and tactics to achieve growth objectives while monitoring progress against achieving growth metrics.
- Participate in strategy and planning sessions with executives, shape the stories for appropriate audiences, and identify channels to distribute the stories through press, social media or digital resources.
- Lead annual Marketing Planning Process, create, execute, and delegate tactical implementation of all activities related to demand generation corporate communications, media relations, investor relations, thought leadership, content development and digital/visual campaigns.
- Support growth through improved market analytics, identification of key market drivers and targeting of high priority clients. Monitor and report performance through dashboards around marketing ROI, lead performance, web metrics and conversion rates.
- Oversee media strategy for announcements through the development of press releases, Q&A documents, media targets, pitches and other supporting materials.
- Upgrade our digital presence, including positioning our website to better capture demand, support our customers, employees and investors
- Lead and develop a team of marketing professionals, including digital and website team.
- Establish and develop key relationships across the organization
- Over 15 years’ experience in commercial or marketing leadership
- Exceptional leader with over 7 years’ experience in a commercial management role
- Superior communicator with a strong business acumen and work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects
- Experience in a start up environment, building teams and rolling up your sleeves as necessary
- Previous success in determining messaging and appropriate channels for getting the message to the market.
You Deeply Identify with Core Quantum-Si Values:
- Team: We are stronger as a unit and collectively committed to the goal and each other.
- Accountability: Be accountable to the goal, the team and yourself.
- Passion: We are enthusiastic and dedicated to expanding scientific understanding and its impact.
- Excellence: Be aggressive and have a sense of urgency but take pride in each task taken on.
- Transparency: We align as an organization and communicate success and challenge.
- Competitive: We do not fear but learn from making mistakes. We play to win!
- Diversity: Each individual regardless of role makes a difference and impacts our progress.
We offer great perks:
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Fully covered medical insurance plan along with a generous company sponsored health reimbursement account, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability
- Flexible Paid Time Off - personal responsibility for managing our own time, workload and results plus 14 paid holidays inclusive of MLK Day, Juneteenth, Indigenous People’s Day and Veterans Day
- Parental Leave - we provide a generous 10 week parental leave and additional 6-8 weeks pregnancy related leave for birthing parents
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office in the heart of San Diego
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
The estimated base salary range for this role based in the United States of America is: $200,000 - $250,000. Compensation decisions are dependent on several factors including, but not limited to, level of the position, an individual’s skills, knowledge and abilities, location where the role is to be performed, internal equity, and alignment with market data. Additionally, all full-time employees are eligible for our discretionary bonus program and equity as part of the compensation package.
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
Quantum-Si does not accept agency resumes.
Quantum-Si is an E-Verify and equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.