Sales Order Coordinator
Quantum-Si is pioneering a new generation of technology to create the market of Next Generation Protein Sequencing (NGPS). Similar to Next Generation DNA Sequencing (NGS), which gave us a blueprint of what could happen by studying our DNA, NGPS enables an unbiased view of the proteome through improved scale, resolution, and sensitivity leading to better understanding of disease and improved general health.
We operate at the intersection of biochemistry, chemistry, hardware, molecular biology, photonics, semiconductor chips, and software with a goal to drive a digital transformation of a $44 billion dollar proteomics market.
Join us on the journey to transform healthcare, motivated by the idea that the products you work on will change the lives of millions of people around the world.
Reporting directly to the Operations Team, the Senior Sales Order Coordinator is a key position responsible for order entry and coordinated shipment processes across multiple locations for all products within Q-Si’s protein sequencing system. Effective communication with commercial sales team members and operations teams across different locations and time zones will be essential. The newly hired Senior Sales Order Coordinator will initially be operating in a very fast-paced start-up environment – with the opportunity to define, scale and implement core order administration and fulfillment processes.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Provide pre-sale support to the sales team to include documentation requirements, product information, marketing materials and anything else required to generate quotes and close opportunities
- Perform Customer Order Entry; ensure the proper conversion of customer PO information into the Q-Si ERP/Order Management system
- Provide post-sale support to include documentation requirements, shipping coordination, and logistics planning and support to ensure timely product delivery
- Create and provide sales related reports to sales and executive management
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Supply Chain, or General Business and 5+ years of experience. Bachelor's degree can be substituted for experience.
- Experience with ERP order entry and fulfillment processes and reporting
- Knowledge of logistical operations (international shipping, trade compliance, incoterms, freight forwarding, etc.)
- Must be proficient in Excel, capable of creating spreadsheets, work with v-lookup and formulas, Word and PowerPoint
- Reflect a high level of professionalism and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a team-first approach - and maintain a positive attitude
- Work independently without continuous supervision
Ideally, you also have these skills/experiences/attributes (but it’s ok if you don’t!):
- Experience using Salesforce – especially with report generation
- Strong preference for experience with NetSuite
You Deeply Identify with Core Quantum-Si Values:
- Team: We are stronger as a unit and collectively committed to the goal and each other.
- Accountability: Be accountable to the goal, the team and yourself.
- Passion: We are enthusiastic and dedicated to expanding scientific understanding and its impact.
- Excellence: Be aggressive and have a sense of urgency but take pride in each task taken on.
- Transparency: We align as an organization and communicate success and challenge.
- Competitive: We do not fear but learn from making mistakes. We play to win!
- Diversity: Each individual regardless of role makes a difference and impacts our progress.
We offer great perks:
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Fully covered medical insurance plan along with a generous company sponsored health reimbursement account, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability
- Flexible Paid Time Off - personal responsibility for managing our own time, workload and results plus 14 paid holidays inclusive of MLK Day, Juneteenth, Indigenous People’s Day and Veterans Day
- Parental Leave - we provide a generous 10 week parental leave and additional 6-8 weeks pregnancy related leave for birthing parents
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office near the ocean-front in historic Guilford, Connecticut
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
Quantum-Si does not accept agency resumes.
Quantum-Si is an E-Verify and equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.