Quantum-Si is pioneering a new generation of technology to create the market of Next Generation Protein Sequencing (NGPS). Similar to Next Generation DNA Sequencing (NGS), which gave us a blueprint of what could happen by studying our DNA, NGPS enables an unbiased view of the proteome through improved scale, resolution, and sensitivity leading to better understanding of disease and improved general health.
We operate at the intersection of biochemistry, chemistry, hardware, molecular biology, photonics, semiconductor chips, and software with a goal to drive a digital transformation of a $44 billion dollar proteomics market.
Join us on the journey to transform healthcare, motivated by the idea that the products you work on will change the lives of millions of people around the world.
We are seeking a part-time Office Administrator to become an integral part of our team! This role will work closely with the team, facilities and human resources staff to ensure the team has what they need to be as productive with as little disruption as possible. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Order lunch daily and assist with ordering and restocking of food, kitchen snacks and drinks, stock office supplies and other items
- Inventory of lab and office supplies
- Assist staff with shipping and receiving of packages, both domestic and international
- Upon receipt of goods, receive, verify contents and stock areas as appropriate.
- Assist with new hire on-boarding logistics
- Coordinate all company events in the GV office
- Process shipments in FedEx software
- Pack and schedule shipments
- Creation of PO
- NetSuite Order Entry and fulfillment
- Maintain office and kitchen equipment and supplies
- Help organize and maintain common areas as well as kitchen equipment and supplies
- Coordinate vendor visits
- Name plate coordination
- High school diploma with 1+ years of previous office experience.
- Previous experience in domestic and international shipping, logistics using FedEx Software
- Ability to lift at least 25lbs.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and anticipate needs of the team
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Valid drivers license
- Maintain a friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent time management and self discipline
You Deeply Identify with Core Quantum-Si Values:
- Team: We are stronger as a unit and collectively committed to the goal and each other.
- Accountability: Be accountable to the goal, the team and yourself.
- Passion: We are enthusiastic and dedicated to expanding scientific understanding and its impact.
- Excellence: Be aggressive and have a sense of urgency but take pride in each task taken on.
- Transparency: We align as an organization and communicate success and challenge.
- Competitive: We do not fear but learn from making mistakes. We play to win!
- Diversity: Each individual regardless of role makes a difference and impacts our progress.
We offer great perks:
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
Quantum-Si does not accept agency resumes.
Quantum-Si is an E-Verify and equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.