Sr. Product Manager - Software & Cloud
Quantum-Si is pioneering a new generation of technology to create the market of Next Generation Protein Sequencing (NGPS). Similar to Next Generation DNA Sequencing (NGS), which gave us a blueprint of what could happen by studying our DNA, NGPS enables an unbiased view of the proteome through improved scale, resolution, and sensitivity leading to better understanding of disease and improved general health.
We operate at the intersection of biochemistry, chemistry, hardware, molecular biology, photonics, semiconductor chips, and software with a goal to drive a digital transformation of a $44 billion dollar proteomics market.
Join us on the journey to transform healthcare, motivated by the idea that the products you work on will change the lives of millions of people around the world.
As the Sr. Product Manager - Software & Cloud for Quantum-Si , you will be responsible for providing a world class solution for customers to perform proteomic sequence analysis with Quantum-Si Platinum and Cloud Platform.
As a member of the software product management team, you will work across multiple departments, including Software Development, Marketing, Business Development, Finance, Sales and Support. The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong understanding of proteomic and cloud software use cases, workflows and data sources in addition to being able to think about business opportunities, markets and commercial models for proteomic data solutions.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Define and drive product roadmap that is informed by customer needs and deep understanding of use cases across software areas related to the Quantum-Si Cloud and instrument portfolio
- Drive product evolution through evaluation of new market opportunities, emerging technologies and trends, use cases, and competitive threats. Understanding the competitive landscape of the proteomics market and the data analysis needs of the customers that seek to use Quantum-Si technology
- Lead product ideation and feedback sessions with subject matter experts, customers, and stakeholders
- Develop detailed market requirements, product KPIs and targets
- Represent the needs of customers accurately and fully as a software product core team member in product development projects
- Up to 20% travel may be required.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in the life science industry developing software and/or informatics solutions
- Must have deep understanding of proteomics and/or genomics
- Must have 3+ years of experience in Product Management
- Must be willing to work in a dynamic, fast paced, “multithreaded” environment
- Must have proven ability to influence multiple stakeholders without authority
- BS in Computational Biology, Computer Science, Bioinformatics, Biological Sciences, MS or PhD is desirable.
You Deeply Identify with Core Quantum-Si Values:
- Team: We are stronger as a unit and collectively committed to the goal and each other.
- Accountability: Be accountable to the goal, the team and yourself.
- Passion: We are enthusiastic and dedicated to expanding scientific understanding and its impact.
- Excellence: Be aggressive and have a sense of urgency but take pride in each task taken on.
- Transparency: We align as an organization and communicate success and challenge.
- Competitive: We do not fear but learn from making mistakes. We play to win!
- Diversity: Each individual regardless of role makes a difference and impacts our progress.
We offer great perks:
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Fully covered medical insurance plan along with a generous company sponsored health reimbursement account, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability
- Flexible Paid Time Off - personal responsibility for managing our own time, workload and results plus 14 paid holidays inclusive of MLK Day, Juneteenth, Indigenous People’s Day and Veterans Day
- Parental Leave - we provide a generous 10 week parental leave and additional 6-8 weeks pregnancy related leave for birthing parents
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
Quantum-Si does not accept agency resumes.
Quantum-Si is an E-Verify and equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.