Quantum-Si is pioneering a new generation of technology to create the market of Next Generation Protein Sequencing (NGPS). Similar to Next Generation DNA Sequencing (NGS), which gave us a blueprint of what could happen by studying our DNA, NGPS enables an unbiased view of the proteome through improved scale, resolution, and sensitivity leading to better understanding of disease and improved general health.
We operate at the intersection of biochemistry, chemistry, hardware, molecular biology, photonics, semiconductor chips, and software with a goal to drive a digital transformation of a $44 billion dollar proteomics market.
Join us on the journey to transform healthcare, motivated by the idea that the products you work on will change the lives of millions of people around the world.
Our Garnet Valley location, formerly Majelac Technologies, has an opening for an Assembly Technician for Wafer Dicing, Die Attach, and Wire Bonding processes. This an excellent opportunity to learn about microelectronic assembly. On the job training will be provided for all key equipment.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Programming, set-up, and operation of automated equipment, including, Wafer Saws, Die Bonders, Wire Bonders and SMT equipment
- Perform various quality checks, including die shear, ball shear, and pull testing
- Writing of standard operation procedures and inspection sheets
- Ability to execute design of experiments (DOEs)
- Associates Degree in related field or Tech School Graduate
- Requires fine motor skills using a microscope for extended periods and tweezers to thread fine wire.
- Experience with wafer dicing, epoxy dispensing, die attach and wire bond equipment is desirable but not mandatory.
- Excellent computer literacy (MS Office, Word, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creativity in problem solving, full of energy, willing to learn new skills.
- Requires extended periods of standing and walking.
- Ability to operate machine for full shift after programing is completed
- Capable to review Assembly Travelers and Manufacturing Process Instruction
Ideally, you also have these skills/experiences/attributes (but it’s ok if you don’t!):
- Experience with K&S Iconn Wirebond machine
You Deeply Identify with Core Quantum-Si Values:
- Team: We are stronger as a unit and collectively committed to the goal and each other.
- Accountability: Be accountable to the goal, the team and yourself.
- Passion: We are enthusiastic and dedicated to expanding scientific understanding and its impact.
- Excellence: Be aggressive and have a sense of urgency but take pride in each task taken on.
- Transparency: We align as an organization and communicate success and challenge.
- Competitive: We do not fear but learn from making mistakes. We play to win!
- Diversity: Each individual regardless of role makes a difference and impacts our progress.
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
Candidates must be either a U.S. citizen or already legally working in the U.S. No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Quantum-Si does not accept agency resumes.
Quantum-Si is an E-Verify and equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.