Staff Software Quality Manager
Quantum-Si is pioneering a new generation of technology to create the market of Next Generation Protein Sequencing (NGPS). Similar to Next Generation DNA Sequencing (NGS), which gave us a blueprint of what could happen by studying our DNA, NGPS enables an unbiased view of the proteome through improved scale, resolution, and sensitivity leading to better understanding of disease and improved general health.
We operate at the intersection of biochemistry, chemistry, hardware, molecular biology, photonics, semiconductor chips, and software with a goal to drive a digital transformation of a $36 billion dollar proteomics market.
Join us on the journey to transform healthcare, motivated by the idea that the products you work on will change the lives of millions of people around the world.
We are seeking a talented individual that can build our software QA team from the ground up. This would initially be very hands-on, getting the correct systems in place and operational, as well as building out a QA team. We expect you to work closely with our firmware, software, and algorithms teams, as well as with engineering and chemistry folks, providing a complete QA function for commercially released instrument and cloud software. We expect you to bring your experience with automation, continuous integration, regression testing, and other industry standards to our team. This is a tremendous opportunity, and you will be working alongside world-class scientists and folks who are driven to ship products. We look forward to discussing your qualifications and how you can help us succeed.
Experience in several of these areas is recommended:
- Proven experience releasing quality software, working with product mngt, project mngt, sales, technical support, technical writing, and software engineering groups.
- Prior clinical experience in regulated markets
- Build & test automation technologies, including web and embedded
- Familiar with multiple software lifecycles, comfortable with rapidly changing requirements, bug triage and feature prioritization
- Familiar with GIT branching, merging, cherry-picking
- Documentation: Test plans, customer-facing documentation
You Deeply Identify with Core Quantum-Si Values:
- Team: We are stronger as a unit and collectively committed to the goal and each other.
- Accountability: Be accountable to the goal, the team and yourself.
- Passion: We are enthusiastic and dedicated to expanding scientific understanding and its impact.
- Excellence: Be aggressive and have a sense of urgency but take pride in each task taken on.
- Transparency: We align as an organization and communicate success and challenge.
- Competitive: We do not fear but learn from making mistakes. We play to win!
- Diversity: Each individual regardless of role makes a difference and impacts our progress.
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office near the ocean-front in historic Guilford
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
Quantum-Si does not accept agency resumes.
Quantum-Si is an E-Verify and equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.