Quantum-Si is pioneering a new generation of technology to create the market of Next Generation Protein Sequencing (NGPS). Similar to Next Generation DNA Sequencing (NGS), which gave us a blueprint of what could happen by studying our DNA, NGPS enables an unbiased view of the proteome through improved scale, resolution, and sensitivity leading to better understanding of disease and improved general health.
We operate at the intersection of biochemistry, chemistry, hardware, molecular biology, photonics, semiconductor chips, and software with a goal to drive a digital transformation of a $44 billion dollar proteomics market.
Join us on the journey to transform healthcare, motivated by the idea that the products you work on will change the lives of millions of people around the world.
Quantum-Si is growing on the west coast and building out a new San Diego office space. We are adding to our HR team and seeking a HR Manager to support our California growth.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Lead and facilitate the necessary activities to set up required HR tools, processes, infrastructure to ensure successful growth
- Develops and administers human resource plans, procedures and policies including compensation, employee relations, safety and compliance.
- Assist in talent efforts for the expansion of our San Diego office.
- Plans and organizes all activities of the site. Participates in developing department goals and objectives.
- Partners with the team to maintain a handbook on policies and procedures; communicate changes to supervisors and employees and ensure proper compliance is followed.
- Assists in our job performance evaluation system and revise/recommend changes as necessary.
- Meet with management and new hires to understand the culture and get ahead of any issues/concerns.
- Assist managers and supervisors dealing with employees and resolving issues.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5-7 years of HR experience; previous experience in a start-up environment and/or biotechnology is preferred
- Previous experience in immigration and international HR preferred
- Experience working across multiple business units in a fast=paced environment with a quickly growing employee base
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Effectively handles multiple priorities and manages time efficiently
You deeply identify with core Quantum-Si values:
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office in Sorrento Mesa area of San Diego
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
Quantum-Si is an E-Verify and equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.