Quantum-Si’s mission is to democratize healthcare to everyone around the world. We are reinventing diagnostic instruments and championing a new era of breakthrough medical technology.
Quantum-Si is a well-funded, rapidly growing health-tech incubator founded by award-winning scientist and highly successful serial entrepreneur, Dr. Jonathan Rothberg. Quantum-Si benefits from being a 4Catalyzer company, an incubator of health-tech companies (most notably Butterfly Network) who has raised over $600 million in funding.
Joining Quantum-Si is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Assembly and electrical/optical/fluidic testing of the Next Generation Protein Sequencing sensor chips (electrical packaging assembly and testing).
- Proactively finding process issues. Document, communicate, and address them.
- Working across internal teams to achieve higher performance Next Generation Protein Sequencing sensor assemblies and streamlined process flows. This may include the introduction of new material sets, design of new mechanical/electrical parts, and the creation of new process flows.
- Collaborating with outside manufacturing partners: transfer of knowledge, troubleshooting issues at manufacturing sites, and joint development of assemblies and processe
- BS or MS in engineering, physics, chemistry, or related field
- Extremely good attention to detail and good record keeping/lab notebook skills
- Ability to communicate and present findings to internal and external parties
- 6 months of lab work outside of classroom (summer internships, senior thesis research, master thesis research).
- Knowledge of a scientific programming language (Python, Matlab, or similar)
- Great presentation skills with proficiency in PowerPoint
You Deeply Identify with Core Quantum-Si Values:
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office near the ocean-front in historic Guilford, Connecticut
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
Quantum-Si does not accept agency resumes.