Head of Customer Success
Quantum-Si’s developing the world’s first Next Generation Protein Sequencing platform and paving the way for the future of biomedical research. We are bringing together breakthrough technology at the intersection of hardware, software, biology, photonics, and semiconductor chips to convert the field of proteomics from analog to digital.
Quantum-Si is a well-funded, rapidly growing health-tech incubator founded by award-winning scientist and highly successful serial entrepreneur, Dr. Jonathan Rothberg. Quantum-Si benefits from being a 4Catalyzer company, an incubator of health-tech companies (most notably Butterfly Network) who has raised over $700 million in funding.
We operate at the intersection of biochemistry, chemistry, hardware, molecular biology, photonics, semiconductor chips, and software with a goal to drive a digital transformation of a $36 billion dollar proteomics market.
Next generation DNA sequencing transformed every area of life sciences and joining Quantum-Si is an opportunity to define the next generation through the power of revolutionary technology. Join us on a journey to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our product will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
As the Head of Customer Success, you play a key role in the successful launch of our Next Generation Protein Sequencing platform. In this role you will be required to build and manage a high-performance team of Field Application Scientists spanning chemistry, molecular biology, and software to support a growing global customer install base. You have experience building global support teams and working with innovative technology. You’ve designed systems and processes to build scalable support organizations previously. You have a deep love for working in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable with rolling up your sleeves to contribute in any capacity required.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Recruit and develop a global high performing team
- Establish and maintain the overall vision and plan for account management, focusing on driving product adoption and customer success
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing teams to provide critical feedback in guiding product roadmaps
- Partner with Sales to develop and drive placement opportunities
- Support our customers to ensure successful experiments leading to high-quality publications
- Be an ambassador for Quantum-Si representing its people and technology
- MS or Ph. D. degree in Life Sciences of Engineering discipline
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience
- 5+ years of experience leading customer success teams
- Proven ability to develop scalable solutions to support a global install base
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience working on the roll-out of a new innovative product is a plus
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time (when appropriate and safe)
You Deeply Identify with Core Quantum-Si Values:
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office in the heart of San Diego
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
Quantum-Si does not accept agency resumes.
Quantum-Si is an E-Verify and equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.