Quantum-Si’s developing the world’s first Next Generation Protein Sequencing platform and paving the way for the future of biomedical research. We are bringing together breakthrough technology at the intersection of hardware, software, biology, photonics, and semiconductor chips to convert the field of proteomics from analog to digital.
Quantum-Si is a well-funded, rapidly growing biotech company founded by award-winning scientist and highly successful serial entrepreneur, Dr. Jonathan Rothberg. Quantum-Si benefits from being a 4Catalyzer company, an incubator of biotech and med device companies (most notably Butterfly Network) who have collectively raised over $700 million in funding.
Next generation DNA sequencing transformed every area of life sciences and joining Quantum-Si is an opportunity to define the next generation through the power of revolutionary technology. Join us on a journey to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our product will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
As Office Manager, you will help setup and manage day-to-day operations of a brand-new office in the Sorrento Mesa area of San Diego. This person will be responsible for operational tasks for both physical and virtual office space to ensure the office functions as effectively as possible. The Office Administrator would be responsible for the physical infrastructure in the office, distribution and logistics of the office, as well as administrative support for certain R&D, IT and commercial leaders.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Managing the physical infrastructure of the office, including kitchen (all non-lab space).
- Office record keeping and handling of mail and shipping requests.
- Handling all in-bound calls, including acting as liaison with building management and support staff.
- Organizing and assisting employees with meetings, conferences and direct calls.
- Welcoming non-employees to the office.
- Assisting in managing and maintaining the information systems
- Ordering of equipment, office supplies and other inventory as required
- Inputting, filing and managing the data that is stored within the organization's office system
- Ensuring that documents, reports and presentations are set up prior to any meetings
- Managing the room and desk reservation system
- Assisting in periodic event management, including hosted seminars, happy hours and team events.
- Assist with travel experience as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Willingness to be flexible in role responsibilities.
- Take initiative and proactively solve office related issues on their own.
- Needs to be present in the physical office 4 days a week at minimum.
You deeply identify with core Quantum-Si values:
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers .
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you.
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive.
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team.
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being.
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it .
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable.
- Free onsite snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals.
- Beautiful office near in Sorrento Mesa area of San Diego.
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
Quantum-Si does not accept agency resumes.
Quantum-Si is an E-Verify and equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.