Platform Lead, Carbon
Quantum-Si is pioneering a new generation of technology to create the market of Next Generation Protein Sequencing (NGPS). Similar to Next Generation DNA Sequencing (NGS), which gave us a blueprint of what could happen by studying our DNA, NGPS enables an unbiased view of the proteome through improved scale, resolution, and sensitivity leading to better understanding of disease and improved general health.
We operate at the intersection of biochemistry, chemistry, hardware, molecular biology, photonics, semiconductor chips, and software with a goal to drive a digital transformation of a $36 billion dollar proteomics market.
Join us on the journey to transform healthcare, motivated by the idea that the products you work on will change the lives of millions of people around the world.
If you like solving problems others haven’t been able to solve, we want you on our team to help Quantum-Si launch a new sample preparation instrument.
As Platform Lead of QSI’s Carbon system, you will lead product management responsibilities for launch and growth of a new sample preparation instrument useful for both proteomics and genomics applications. This will include setting strategy for new product launch and launch of extension products across multiple applications, segments and geographies. You will partner closely with R&D to sharpen user requirements; work with product marketing to map commercial strategy and messaging; and inspire application managers and scientific liaisons to address new and emerging markets and applications.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Manage new product launch including sales support, forecasting, and analysis of business trends.
- Develop marketing strategies, including market sizing, customer segmentation, competitive analysis, product roadmaps, and pricing recommendations for Carbon, and extension products.
- Co-create marketing materials for specific applications and set product specifications in collaboration with R&D, application product management, commercial teams and service & support.
- Collaborate with sales and product marketing team to develop product messaging for both internal training and customer facing materials.
- Stay ahead on activities of other market participants and define differentiators.
- Create long term product roadmaps for Carbon family of products.
- Support the definition of new products using techniques such as voice of customer and voice of field.
- Partner closely with R&D, operations and commercial teams to ensure products meet the company’s high standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences, Genetics, Chemistry, Business, related field or equivalent years of experience required.
- Master’s Degree, MBA and/or PhD is strongly preferred.
- 4+ years of product management or similar experience.
- Experience with RUO and IVD products strongly preferred.
- Experience with next-generation sequencing (NGS), mass spectrometry, or other protein. analysis platforms is strongly preferred.
- Experience defining user requirements is strongly preferred.
- Sales or customer facing experience is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated product life cycle experience preferred.
- Familiarity with marketing research techniques is preferred.
- Strong project management and organizational skills are required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Excellent communication and team management skills are required.
- Willing to travel up to 40%.
You Deeply Identify with Core Quantum-Si Values:
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
Quantum-Si does not accept agency resumes.
Quantum-Si is an E-Verify and equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.