Quantum-Si is pioneering a new generation of technology to create the market of Next Generation Protein Sequencing (NGPS). Similar to Next Generation DNA Sequencing (NGS), which gave us a blueprint of what could happen by studying our DNA, NGPS enables an unbiased view of the proteome through improved scale, resolution, and sensitivity leading to better understanding of disease and improved general health.
We operate at the intersection of biochemistry, chemistry, hardware, molecular biology, photonics, semiconductor chips, and software with a goal to drive a digital transformation of a $36 billion dollar proteomics market.
Join us on the journey to transform healthcare, motivated by the idea that the products you work on will change the lives of millions of people around the world.
Manufacturing Engineer works with the design team and contract manufactures both domestically and abroad to setup and transfer production. Positions ensures manufacturing documents are created, updated and in compliance with company standards
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Work closely with suppliers to achieve manufacturing objectives.
- Support manufacturing, from a quality and engineering perspective, to meet company goals
- Work with production personnel and cross-functional product team to develop and implement process improvements.
- Assure that all engineering designs and technical data are complete and accurately documented to provide an accurate technical / historical base for future reference and to meet customer / end user requirements.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- 2-7 years of professional experience in an assembly manufacturing environment.
- Ability to participate in design for manufacturing reviews
- Ability to work with internal R&D teams to development, implement and maintain manufacturing methods, techniques and processes.
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Optics, electronics, and mechanics.
- Ability to travel to manufacturing sites, domestically and globally, 50% of the time.
You Deeply Identify with Core Quantum-Si Values:
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office near the ocean-front in historic Guilford, Connecticut
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
Quantum-Si does not accept agency resumes.
Quantum-Si is an E-Verify and equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.