Application Lead, Analyte Testing
Quantum-Si is pioneering a new generation of technology to create the market of Next Generation Protein Sequencing (NGPS). Similar to Next Generation DNA Sequencing (NGS), which gave us a blueprint of what could happen by studying our DNA, NGPS enables an unbiased view of the proteome through improved scale, resolution, and sensitivity leading to better understanding of disease and improved general health.
We operate at the intersection of biochemistry, chemistry, hardware, molecular biology, photonics, semiconductor chips, and software with a goal to drive a digital transformation of a $36 billion dollar proteomics market.
Join us on the journey to transform healthcare, motivated by the idea that the products you work on will change the lives of millions of people around the world.
Do you want to blaze the trail for applications across one of the most innovative life sciences platforms ever imagined? Quantum-Si is looking for an application lead to join our unique team, where we are bound by science, not by the rules of how workplaces “should be.”
As Application Lead for analyte testing, you will lead product management responsibilities for launch and growth of product offerings related to the sample preparation, detection and quantitation of defined protein panels and various analytes. This will include setting strategy for launch of new products and extension lines of reagent kits and accessories across multiple applications, segments and geographies. You will partner closely with Carbon, Platinum, QSI Cloud platform leads, applications teams and R&D to define user requirements related to protein panel applications; work with product marketing to map commercial strategy and messaging; and inspire key opinion leaders, key customers, scientific liaisons and R&D assay development teams to address new and emerging markets and applications in new and creative ways.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Manage new product launches of analyte testing related kits and reagents across sample preparation, analysis and software platforms, including sales support, forecasting, and analysis of business trends.
- Develop marketing strategies, including market sizing, customer segmentation, competitive analysis, product roadmaps, and pricing recommendations for analyte testing applications products across all QSI platforms.
- Co-create marketing materials for analyte testing applications and set product specifications in collaboration with R&D, application product management, commercial teams and service and support.
- Develop and aid experimental design and generation of application data for a variety of marketing related activities at both internal and customer sites.
- Collaborate with sales and product marketing groups to develop product messaging for both internal training and customer facing materials.
- Stay ahead on activities of other market participants and define differentiators.
- Create long term product roadmaps for analyte testing and translational research products.
- Lead the definition of new products using techniques such as voice of customer and voice of field.
- Inspire key opinion leaders, key customers, scientific liaisons, product marketing teams and corporate development to manage research collaborations, new application and product development, technical content creation and licensing strategies for reagents related to protein and analyte panels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences, Immunology, Chemistry, Business, related field or equivalent years of experience required.
- Master’s Degree, MBA and/or PhD is strongly preferred.
- 4+ years of product management or similar experience.
- Experience with clinical testing markets related to immunology, oncology, or other complex diseases strongly preferred.
- Experience with kits, reagents or test products related to immunochemistry, ELISA, protein analysis, drug screening or related fields strongly preferred.
- Experience defining user requirements is preferred.
- Sales or customer facing experience is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated relationship management or key account experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with marketing research techniques is preferred.
- Strong project management and organizational skills are required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Excellent communication and team management skills are required.
- Willing to travel up to 40%.
You Deeply Identify with Core Quantum-Si Values:
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
Quantum-Si does not accept agency resumes.
Quantum-Si is an E-Verify and equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.