Get Your Passport to Proteomics Discovery: Win a Free Platinum™
Be a Trailblazer on the Exciting Journey to Sequence the Human Proteome With Platinum™ Next-Generation Protein Sequencer™
Our Platinum™ Next-Generation Protein Sequencer™ is your passport into the world of proteomics, offering unparalleled access to the vast landscape of deep proteomic insights. Unlike traditional methods, Platinum provides direct, single-molecule protein sequencing, right at your bench, enabling you to explore the proteome with unprecedented detail and ease.
With Platinum, You Can:
- Unlock hidden complexities of the proteome, including modifications and variants
- Streamline your workflow with a benchtop sequencer that’s easy to use
- Save time and resources with an accessible, convenient, and cost-effective solution for protein sequencing
Be one of the first to discover new insights, answer new questions, and impact our scientific understanding of the human proteome.
Quantum-Si aims to empower every lab, everywhere with convenient access to protein sequencing. Get a deeper understanding of health and disease and pave the way for improved diagnostics, monitoring, and treatment of diseases.
ENTER OUR CONTEST
TO WIN A FREE
PLATINUM PROTEIN SEQUENCE
We’re giving one lucky researcher the chance to win a free sequencing run on Platinum Next-Generation Protein Sequencer™! This is your opportunity to revolutionize your proteomics research and join us on the road to sequencing the human proteome.
To enter, simply fill out the form below with your name, contact information, and a brief description of how you would use Platinum in your research. The most compelling entry will be selected as the winner.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to accelerate your journey into the world of proteomics.
Enter now for your chance to win a free Platinum Protein Sequence and join us on the road to sequencing the human proteome. Your passport to proteomics is just a click away!
Rules of Participation & Rewards
1. The contest is open to researchers and scientists aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Quantum-Si and their close relatives.
2. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
3. To enter the contest, participants must fill out the form on the landing page with their name, contact information, and a brief description of how they would use the Platinum Protein Sequence in their research.
4. The closing date for entry is December 30, 2024. After this date, no further entries to the contest will be permitted.
5. Quantum-Si is not responsible for entries not received for whatever reason.
1. The winner will receive a free Platinum Protein Sequence for research use only. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize must be redeemed 3 months after email notification of receipt of the prize (reference Rule 3 below).
2. The winner will be chosen based on the compelling nature of their entry as judged by a panel of Quantum-Si representatives.
3. Winners will be chosen periodically during the duration of the contest. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date of the selection period. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Quantum-Si reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
4. Quantum-Si will arrange for the delivery of the prize to the winner.
5. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image, as well as their entry in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
6. Quantum-Si’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.